Old 02-17-2013, 06:04 PM
createfourpaws

Well I don't feel like I got as much done as I wanted to on my 4 days off. I know I have one more day to go but it has just been crazy running around. Took my little Lucy to the groomers and then the vet for her shots, dad to the doctors for his check up. Mom grocery shopping and to Hobby Lobby she wanted a stamped cross stitch item to have to work on. and with the grocery shopping that was 2 stores...... so food is bought for the next 2 weeks. I know a lot was done, but not the way I had hoped it would. Also had 2 dates this weekend so all in all it was productive just not the way I had planned.

I didn't get started on my t-shirt quilt until late this afternoon, it is about 3/4th done on the top. It is going to be finished by tomorrow before I go back to work on Tuesday. Then I can make plans to talk withthe person it is for and see what she wants for the back. So far I am only nto able to get 1 shirt in the top will put that on the back. Will also find out if she want a quilt label other than saying I made it.

After this t-shirt quilt is done, I am going to make another quilt from they scrappy mystery train ride for a different friend before I start another t-shirt quilt where there are about 60 t-shirts, so that will be 2 quilts.

Junebillie---- remember you need to eat throughtout the day and not have just 1 big meal, smaller meals throughtout the day.

Mousie ---- keep up the good work.

Meanmom --- go for the small portion size not a full slice of cake.

Back to the quilting after I get me some dinner. Once I find the stove top and counters. LOL need to finish putting the non parishable items away.