Thread: Seams2be
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:34 PM
SeekerCranny

Question Seams2be

I hope this is the right section to be posting this in. I didn't want to put it in resources since I don't know about the site and there's really only one thing on there that's cheap.

Has anyone ever shopped at Seams2be.com?
They have an extremely cheap free motion quilting presser foot. And I mean 1cent! http://www.seams2be.com/Freemotion-D...B004PK6302.htm

They're set up where you use your amazon account to purchase so you'd think it would be okay, but the site just seems extremely basic and has an odd mixture of things for sale. They have a broad category of Quilts, Quilted Fabrics, and Quilting Supplies. It includes just random things like a quilted worksuit, or quilted table top storage (like for china). I searched the forums and one person linked to them a year ago but didn't indicate they had personally shopped there.

I'm extremely new to quilting and so far I've pieced out and sandwiched a changing pad for an upcoming niece. I can't quilt it until I get a presser foot for my machine (singer 2662) and I don't want to spend a lot of money. I don't have cash to throw around. However if this looks like a presser foot that won't work well or you know a reasonably priced one (it doesn't have to be 1 cent lol) that would work better, please let me know.

But if I'm really lucky someone will tell me this is a great presser foot for free motion quilting and that the site is too legit to quit. (I just wanted to say legit.)