Thread: JoAnn's Sale
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Pollytink

Default JoAnn's Sale

Did anyone go online and buy anything? I got an email today about their big Presidents Day Sale.....1cent shipping, 15% off, 50% off one item, etc.... Well, the 1cent shipping got me...I never buy from them online because of shipping. I spent the whole afternoon putting together an order. At one point I had $50.06 and when checking out, realized I could use only one of those specals! Darn! If you go into a store you can use more than one but not online. So I spent most of the time trying to decide what to get and what not! I knew I wanted some of the self-threading needles and found a Clover Water Soluble marker in white....I like their blue one and wanted a white one, tried their set of water soluble pencils and another blue marker. A couple of Pigma pens....and discovered after I ordered that I got one the wrong size! Had some stencils on the list then narrowed it down to one-an allover stipple one but at checkout it was out of stock! Had a book of labels and took it off; had the Pedal Stay down but looked up some reviews and took it off--mixed reviews-some said it worked and some didn't. I was trying to be frugal but will prob regret it. Some of the specials are good through tomorrow and some through the 23rd. My whole order was only about $25 but because most of the stuff was 50% off, I saved almost $20, which wasn't bad. One could say that I'm a cheapskate!!