View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:42 AM
qltgrose

Originally Posted by damaquilts View Post
I had a few quilts up and didn't get any bites so I just took them down. The one just doesn't seem to be to anyones taste,it is kind of odd, so I will probably end up using it for a dog blanket They don't care what it looks like. LOL w
Dama,

Cut it up into squares and sell the squares!! Theres one lady there that has nothing BUT chenille squares she sells and she charges 25-35 for each PIECE, which measure around 24in sq. . I should have done that with the 1/2 doz chenille spreads I had to sell, but I just couldnt make my hands take scissors to them, so I sold them whole for between 55 and 85 each. Most of what I am selling are things I accumulated during my marriage years and I am ready to "lighten" my load, as my daughter would curse me to hell and back if I die and leave her all this stuff to dispose of! The only thing she accumulates are books and NOT my 400 or so quilting book library either!

My mom died a couple of years ago and she just had one room to clear out...it took days~so I decided then it was time to pass my treasures onto someone who would love them as much as I do!