Old 02-18-2013, 07:55 AM
Elisabrat

Well I am very sorry to hear about the people who have been "burnt" in other swaps. Its not right and I will hope that everyone participates. I now Rhonda's wall hanging swap she has you write her and say your done THen she puts those people in the send to this person at the very end. This way in theory no one is burnt. Probably a very smart way to go. or partners as well you talk back and forth, they dont talk to you send emails.. then dont send. Reduction in non receipt? I personally send. if i get something back I am pleasantly suprised. if I don't its not the end of the world. it reduces my internal stress tremendously if I let it go the second it leaves the house. done.

I am working on quilting again today. A real day for me tada! and its the last sunny sunny day for a while so i will take it. My table I work on faces outside into the park so I can see the turkeys and deer wander by and the squirrels playing while i sew. I love it. Wish we had more sunlight streaming through but the redwoods are so tall we simple have oodles of forest shade. filtered light. lovely if your a photographer especially first thing in the morning. the trees simply glow on one side highlighting the bark turning it a golden red. I love it. the ground cover is a vibrant green.. then the sun rises and all turns to beige and a medium dark green. funny how light changes things.