View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Elisabrat

Morning everyone! I had a nice sewing day yesterday once again no internet to upload pics of what I have received so if I havent thanked you here are the blocks I did receive: donna in attelboro? and also Penny in ky. and another pretty one from Jaba! so I did score and one day can share the photos. I think I have nine back now. wow! its going to be so nice to whip these guys together I think a few more and I will start making rows with them that way I can just put my rows together in the end and tada! not going to pick and chose which goes where honestly they all work. black sashing and perfection. You guys are great!

finished yesterday Urgodschild2, roseirish and donna in Attelboro (sorry dont recall your screen name). those will go out tomorrow and maybe one or two more depending on quilting energy today. gorgeous day should equal gorgeous quilt time and energy. yahoooo! oh and those who havent checked out themamahausers website should do so. she has a section for boom quilts a slide show.. way way cool. high five Kelly terrific job on that.