View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:30 AM
damaquilts

Originally Posted by qltgrose View Post
Dama,

Cut it up into squares and sell the squares!! Theres one lady there that has nothing BUT chenille squares she sells and she charges 25-35 for each PIECE, which measure around 24in sq. . I should have done that with the 1/2 doz chenille spreads I had to sell, but I just couldnt make my hands take scissors to them, so I sold them whole for between 55 and 85 each. Most of what I am selling are things I accumulated during my marriage years and I am ready to "lighten" my load, as my daughter would curse me to hell and back if I die and leave her all this stuff to dispose of! The only thing she accumulates are books and NOT my 400 or so quilting book library either!

My mom died a couple of years ago and she just had one room to clear out...it took days~so I decided then it was time to pass my treasures onto someone who would love them as much as I do!
I am cleaning things out too. I am just getting tired of moving it all the time mostly. Ideally I could get things down to fit in the back of a pickup truck. lol
I would hate to cut this quilt up . I kinda like it. I have seen the ones with the cut up chenille and even the squares.
Attached Thumbnails troll-quilt-.jpg