Thread: JoAnn's Sale
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:04 PM
Pollytink

Well, I sure wasn't thinking clearly yesterday...not so much today either!! 1. I'll try phoning an order in and see if I can use more than one coupon. And 2., if not will just order the labels book and use the 1cent shipping.

Well, I called and woman said can only use one coupon online so that didn't work...at least today. She said they're "working on it" to be able to use more than one online. Let's hope so! I did order the quilt lable book w. 1cent shipping---should have just added it yesterday since it's on sale anyway. The stencil I wanted is out for now.

I was going to get the Pedal Stay @ 14.99 (not on sale) but then read some 50-50 reviews and didn't get it. Has anyone here used it? Ck'd Amazon and Walmart and some said it worked fine and some said it still moved. One woman said you had to velcro the pedal to the base and she wanted to be able to use it on more than one machine w/o having to chg the pedal all the time. I've tried the shelf lining stuff and that doesn't work well, pedal still moves. But since I can't use the 50% off coupon and 1cent shipping both, I won't get it now. If I use the 50% off coupon, it's about $7.50 but $5.95 shipping=$13.45 so not much saving. When I googled it, it does cost more other places but will wait to see if there's any feedback here on how well it works.

Wish they would have free or low shipping more often!