Old 11-02-2009, 06:26 PM
auntshamaine

Mine is here from K3N. I had went out of town for the weekend. When I came home and opened the mail I saw the package and was so excited!! I barely helped my hubby unload the car for trying to tear into it!!
This little quilt is so darn cute I just can't believe it. I LOVE fall. It is my favorite time of year so this just makes my day.

It has a soft flannel back and incorporates paper piecing, stack and whack and applique. I can only barely paper piece and have not even attempted the other two feats so this is great. Lets me really see what can be done and inspires me to learn more.

The goodies are all sweets that I will love. I can't read the wrappers but know I like chocolate just fine!! Unbeknownst to you all here in quilt world I am also very active in the Coupon world and am a much better coupon queen than a quilt queen. One of the chocolate bars has a peelie french coupon still on it and I got so excited about that it was ridiculous. The fat quarters ARE exactly what I think French fabric should look like. Don't know why...but hey, still what I imagine.

Thank you so much K3N for making my first swap great! I really love my package!

Tracy

My fall themed doll quilt from K3N in France.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]54323[/ATTACH]

My goodies, French shortbread, a Dark Chocolate bar, some caramels, and 2 very french provencial looking fat quaters.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]54342[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-54323.jpe   attachment-54342.jpe