View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:20 AM
urgodschild2

ok today is the day. Have you all ever got so busy with making blocks and you now have material and scraps sort of everywhere. Then to add in that I knit and those projects are also sitting around in various stages and completions.
Plus trying to finish up some quilts that I am marking for quilting. Needless to say there is a mess and clutter everywhere. My daughter is still living with me and so she has the downstairs as her bedroom. MY sewing machine is down there so you all know what that is like with little scraps here and there when we sew and cut material. Then the other and only place I have right now to work is upstairs in my bedroom where my computer is. Plus a semi large table area that the computer sits on and I can cut out my blocks and keep track of my boom buddies, etc. So today is clean up and straighten up. I get to the point where when I am making several blocks that after a while the clutter starts to stifle my thinking and working. So I probably won't be making blocks today as I am cleaning up.
But I did mail out 4 blocks to their owners and I mentioned them before in an earlier post. Am I the only one who gets this way or do you all get this cluttery too?????