View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:14 PM
happyjunker

Default Come Tour My Sewing Room

I've recently re-arranged, took out a cabinet and replaced it with a table. I've sorted buttons, wrapped and bagged ribbons, laces and trims, pressed and wrapped fabric on comic boards, hung things, and now I'm pretty happy with it. Here's some pics...
From the doorway...

To the right, I have two big shelves. I hung "S" hooks to hang my cutting rulers on the side of one shelf

There are two small plastic topped folding tables and a chair for a guest in the corner. This sewing machine and cabinet is my absolute favorite. I learned to sew on a set up identical to this.
From the window, I can see my goats up on the hill, or walking back and forth to the water trough.

This table holds my embroidery machine, serger and Husquvarna/Viking Rose. I also use it for my laptop. I love all my threads above. I can hook my laptop up to the TV on the wall and use it either for a monitor, or to watch shows recorded or live through our wireless network. The stained glass clock I made years ago.

My china cabinet with a load of quilting and knit fabrics

This little wall holds my buttons. That was a chore sorting them. Lights, colors, darks, inbetweens, metal and metal look.

A couple of my fun little signs

This is it... My fun little room, packed, but still room for more.