Old 02-19-2013, 12:19 PM
CountryHouseQuilter

Oh my gosh....one little thing happens and then it snowballs. I'm soooo out of the loop. Haven't jumped on here in a while because of all sorts of things.

Blondeslave - so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard that is. I know what that is like and my heart goes out to you.

My mom ended up in the hospital the last time I was on here. Not sure what, her blood pressure went through the roof, but she felt fine. She spent the night and they sent her home with instructions to see a cardiologist. She still hasn't gone. And I don't think she plans on it. She's 85 and a little stubborn. But, she's my mom.

Also celebrated a bunch of birthdays. DH, his aunts, DDIL's, our 31st anniversary, my DD's 86th BDay, and on of my BFF's had a birthday. I'm tired!! LOL...to much partying. But I did stick with my diet.

Hopefully now that things have settled down a bit I'll be back on here a little more. I'm working on writing a quilt pattern right now. The quilt will be done in about a week I think. I'll post it here when I'm finished with it.