Old 02-19-2013, 12:58 PM
lovngrandma

narci, taht is wonderful news, and i copied that and sent it to my mother, as she is in her second year fighting pancreatic cancer, she is doing her second turn of chemo, they did one with rad and then had time over the holidays again to let it do more work, and then they took more pictures and it is still not small enough to remove so she is doing different checmo and no rad this time, as she had a little sidestep with a new cancer in her back , and they did some extensive rad on it and no chemo, nad then mor epictures found out she had broke her back, and so they fixed that , and now back to reg chemo but she is as well as all of us are holding storong that she will survive and beat this, and i have told the doc if anyone can she can, she is too darn hard headed adn stubborn and strong willed to let it get the best of her, she still has her job, even though her husband of 27 years plus years has to drive her are one of my neices, but usually him, she has a federal job, and alot of driving, so its like she has a chouffeur, lol, well again so glad about your husband, and i will ahve a runner topper finished before too long, sure wish mail was cheaper, i just love these swaps