Old 02-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Elisabrat

well that was fast my dear lady. and your cat looks exactly like that one (almost anyways stretched all over the furniture) I hope you like the egg fabric. reminded me of well.. your girls. lol. your welcome. now you can go trade dq's again with confidence that someone will be there if things dont work. thank krystyna. she is the one who asked me for help. I am on a roll wanting to do a chicken quilt but probably a like four patch chicken wall hanging would be enough too. Black background with say hot colors for chickens fuschia, gold, purple, aqua.. you know ..realistic ones. or maybe just a red/black/white chicken with barn fabrics and then maybe some of that chicken mess fabric and .. where would i put that? I have no clue. good thing my life is too busy for one more project. then I want of course that owl quilt maybe I only need a couple months of it make four but two of each.. will get the same concept at least. and it will read cute regardless.

oh oh and also they have an angel quilt like the angels not so much the heads. any ideas how to make them a tad less ..huge and maybe a bit of hair and two dots for eyes not a face.. these have like wooden ball heads and nothing else. transformers is what I need! it was at the same site that we all looked at the owl quilt. fat cat patterns I think?