View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Elisabrat

Yellow stands out so much that white would be easier than more yellow I think. And the blue white dark blue would really showcase those blocks in my not so humble opinion.

Jaba thank you so much it took me so much time to send those pictures in email had to trick it into reloading and taking the darned things by going back into the internet and resetting it which would move those bars two lines farther up.. all ten of them 3 hours each to get them to upload then one poof just uploads. we have a foot of snow. got 10 inches n three hours and now its gentle snow til midnite. so the fire is lovely the internet not so much. thank you again smooch!

and to the house well i get anxiety if its too messy so I try hard not to get there. not always possible. you should see me when my girl comes home her clothes strewn everywhere, bathroom what counter? and shoes and backpacks and then the sewing room implodes as she brings a lifetime of laundry or 8 loads whatever she can fit into her little car and a boyfriend and omg talk about needing mommas little helpers. I cant hang well with that. My mom was a general in our home. YOU VIL do this. You VIL NOT BE A PIG smack.. so even growing up I always worried she would come by and there might be a mess and she would be shamed by me. hence the anxiety. long story but makes sense now. not judging anyone. i just cant do it.