Old 02-19-2013, 07:11 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Nancy - your blocks are perfect!! I see you've been putting in some serious 'catch-up' time yourself
Cindy - great advice to dakotamaid's question... I would personally add a seam ripper! and make sure the small scissors you have are nice and sharp. Will you have internet access? If you have a phone with texting capabilities and PM me - I'll be more than happy to answer questions... [you could even simply call ... when you text too much you walk into walls - I've seen it often!]
Oh - mine is a total mixture of machine blocks, handmade blocks and machine& hand made blocks - you really can't tell. Normally handmade is much softer, but the sizes of these blocks are so small even that leaves little difference.
Here's my next block - I-9 [from week of Feb 3..... I am now short 12 blocks and 13 tris behind my schedule.... and have made 8 blocks ahead of schedule which adds up to the big question....hmmmm will Gus finish this before her guild's show???]
and ...yes the geese are floating in the bright white sky rather than touching their wings to the pink sashing. quilt police?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]396472[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dj-i9.jpg  

Last edited by Cre8tvlwyr; 02-19-2013 at 07:13 PM.