View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:00 AM
happyjunker

sept97, I don't know if the wheels are damaging the floor or not. They doesn't seem to be doing any damage, but who knows over time. I like to be able to roll from table to table, so it isn't a concern I have. The quality of the laminate may have something to do with how much rolling it will take.

amyjo, I haven't used my Rose for embroidery since I got my Brother PE-780D last year. I bought the Rose new, years ago, and it was pricey back then. I only have a small hoop for it, and honestly it was a lot harder for me to figure out than the Brother, which was under $900. With the Rose, I had to use a dongle to put patterns on, and could only do 3X3's. My Brother does 5X7's and it is so much easier to use. I can download designs to my computer and transfer them over to a stick memory that plugs right into the machine.

I do like the Rose for sewing though, and I have such an investment in it that I will not recover if I try to sell her, so here she stays. Technology has come a long way in a short period of time. It is a good machine, and has a blanket stitch on it which my 401A does not have.