Old 02-20-2013, 07:23 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Good Morning Ladies ... still with my latest mail check. Later this afternoon I'll stalk the PO again and see what I might find!

MiraB ... any better luck down under?
And to our Dear Sweet Fearless Leader Honchey ....

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
I told you it would be fun!!!
ha! You knew the economy was going to get a boost out of this!!

Homemade Spray Glue ... curious, but hesitant!!! I detest June Tailor ... but appreciate 505 very much, though I hate the price. So please let me know when some of the rest of you try it!

GGal ... GMTA ... I've been thinking about doing twin blocks or little sisters too! Just hadn't quite decided what I might do. Although, if any of you want a full sized quilt, then the 12" blocks are not too big. My white sampler as 12" blocks in a 5x5 layout with sashing/borders. Though making 6" duplicates will change some of our colour schemes!

Honchey ... ITA whenever I have worked with 12" blocks, they seem so huge and awkward now! When I started the 8" 8" PCs they seemed so huge. I'm getting used to them, though I will fess, I still like my 6"FWS size to work with! Or ......... we could go smaller and shrink them down further to 4" blocks!!

QNSue ... refill the pantry, batten the hatches and then you can sit and sew .......... and let DH look after the cooking during the storm!

Honchey ... what are your plans for the postage stamp blocks you've made? Or is that the start of 12 PCMR blocks?

Anael ... tears of joy came when I read about the progress of the twins. And then floods came when I saw the sweet pics. So glad that Isa is back to her "home" hospital.

Request Please!! ... do any of you have any somewhat realistic PP patterns for farm animals? Or know of any good links? If so I'd appreciate them. Size doesn't matter, as with this new handy-dandy printer, I can deal with that! Please? and Thanks!