Old 02-20-2013, 09:05 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

A little late here this morning but what a sight to see. Pics of the SewGrands--oh I like the sound of that--and a Thank the Lord shout out.
Sorry that we sent so much work for Oma to do!! All that lovely fabric; the SewGrands will be decked out in style. When I made preemie clothes for GNiece 17 years ago; I told the parents to keep what they wanted for keepsakes; but they were welcome to pass on the clothes to another little one in the unit. Some tiny ones don't have the luxury of a sewing Oma. The 3 fabrics I sent are washed with no scented soap and no fabric softeners. Ready to sew. Oh and found a fourth piece that somehow got left behind here. Thanks for the send off Carrie.
Honchey--love your postage stamp. I've been working on a 1 1/2" 9P from squares from a board swap. Here's a link
http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...-a-t42414.html
Like you have many sewing "irons" in the fire! Every once in a while when I want to mindlessly sew I pull them out. I can lay 4 9P's on the 12+" piece of tablecloth. Make for good leaders and enders too.
QE--Just thinking on the homemade spray--you wouldn't have the odor issues and any residue that falls outside the designated area would be cleaned up easily with soap and water. I'll check on farm animal patterns.
Lost in translation QNS and Anael? Anael I can see a Dutchman with a stern look on his face going; arms crossed in front of his body; saying "Ahem". I know a couple of them!
Gotta dash--QBuddies and I are sewing today. I have to pick out fabric for our little project. So fun for us all.
Very cold and windy yesterday with a little snow blowing. Mid teens today and sunny; but be prepared for a big blast on Thursday. It's the tail of the "I'll believe it when I see it" storm heading QNS's way first.