Old 02-20-2013, 09:43 AM
Anael

Honchey, thanks for the lovely gift! Such nice spring colours!
QuiltE, thanks for your gift too. I love it, now to think of what to do with it. I want to keep it

Oksewglad, I know what kind of Dutchman you mean. I know a few of them too
In the UMC in Utrecht the nurses were excited about Isa's snuggle. They've never seen one like that. There are no SewOma's over there I guess! As far as I know I'm the only sewing Oma of the NICU in Zwolle where Bram and Isa are.
Carrie, I love the kitty flannel and I'm sure my DDIL will too. And my kitty, she claimed the box as soon as it was empty
Bev, I'm sure I can make lots of nice things with your jungle flannel! I keep going back to the pile and keep patting it I'm so happy with what you all sent, it's beautiful. Don't worry about scented soap or Best Press, my DDIL has to wash everything again before she takes it with her to the NICU.
I asked my DDIL what she wants to do with the smocks once Bram and Isa outgrow them. She doesn't know yet. I told her she could donate them to the NICU. I could make a quilt with them too. It's up to her.
I already cut out two smocks from the purple flannel with butterflies One tiny one and one a bit larger.