Old 02-20-2013, 10:16 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... And what ran thru my mind was, why should you think you should be any different than the rest of us? Sometimes we need a break from all our other irons! Sometimes I want to sew, and am just not in the zone for a specific project, so off to the other! And a sure sign why many of us have PhDs! Your film idea is great and I'll look forward to your progress. Just thinking ... does the modern generation know what film is, anymore?

OKSGlad ... SewGrands ... I like it! I'm just hesitant with the non-proven glue, I guess! I'll let some of you prove it for me and then I'll be a Johnny-Come-Lately and then be saying, why didn't I take the brave step? Have FUN with your QBuddies today. What is today's project?

Anael ... Sew happy that you are pleased! And good that kitty got a new toy too!! You are supposed to KEEP it! Have some fun with it, or for now, just enjoy the sentiments, until the time is better for you. I think you might have found a new mission, as a PreemieSewOma! Here's to progress for the SewGrands!!

GGal ... I sometimes wonder if they posties are keeping my goodies!! And now Anael has her 2nd parcel too! Leaders and Enders never won my favour, I just stitch onto a scrap piece of fabric each time and that way I don't have to be careful how I stitch or what length of stitch I am in. However, with my 6600 I find I don't even need to do that most of the time. No doubt, sometime I will try L/E and wish I had not been so tardy. Look forward to seeing your MMBOM!

PP Patterns ... Thanks Ladies for checking your patterns. Any farm animals. I have some now, but would like a few more. And might even replace some of the ones I have, if a better one comes up. It could be just a head shot or a full body. I know they will not be totally real, but anything better than totally funky would be nice! Size, preferably 8", but that isn't an issue. My new printer is a real joy as I can blow it up or shrink it down. I'm SO glad I spent the extra moo-la! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-20-2013 at 10:19 AM.