View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Caswews

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
Red face I finally broke down and ordered ..LOL

the catalog from Hancock's of Paducah. I have been looking for very bright almost neon colors for a quilt I was thinking about doing- which is now more of a reality of doing it .. LOL

Have you seen the movie: Avatar? (If you like SciFi; this is a recommended movie, and if DH will sit down and watch it with me instead of one of those "Man" movies as he calls them (you know shootem ups, bombing etc !LOL)its a movie to watch-which this has it in it for him !LOL). One part where he is walking through the forest and the colors are just alive in the plants, just vibrant so hHubs said he wanted a quilt made with those colors out of the 10 minute block that I do. So I found several different shades of those colors; now to make sure he still wants a quilt like that for the camper. LOL

IF not I may just order the colors to have as the GD's are into the neonish colors. It was another one of those while watching it; how can I use the colors in that to make a quilt. LOL Hubs says everything I see anymore I either want to sew it into a garment or make a quilt !LOL