Old 02-20-2013, 11:12 AM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by Emma S View Post
This is an amazing tut. Your avatar proves how well you understand color. Really like that block. Drew it in my EQ5 and colored it, even though the design is exactly the same the 3D effect did not come out at all. Maybe you could do a tut on that one? Hint, Hint. Yeah Iknow, shameless.
Thanks so much, everyone! And thank you, Emma, too for your nice comments! You bring up an interesting point that I forgot to touch on and that's the 3-D effect and those emerging wonderful secondary patterns I love so much but failed to point out. I looked for a better pic for you so you can see those secondary patterns emerging and the 3D effect and I will post it here for you and everyone else. It comes about by alternating light/dark rows diagonally or other ways horizontally/vertically. I was anxiously looking forward to seeing those patterns emerge, but got carried away with other things to check it out. Well, it definitely calls for another tut on creating specific 3D effects and background patterns emerging! What could be more fun??? haha. You are right on!!!
Attached Thumbnails better-pic-highlighting-blocks.jpg