Old 02-20-2013, 11:52 AM
GV09

Smile Hello!!!

GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL!
How are you? I hope that good health and happy!
I am delighted to see that this thread has regained his 'life'! It's great to see the beautiful work that each is doing!
GUS ... Thank you for each and every one of your wonderful tutorials! And by your PM to me! It made me feel good!
DOTTYD ... great and beautiful blocks! And thank you very much for your words to me! And I dream with Sylvia's Bridal Sampler too!
PEWA88 ... nice blocks!
CINDYA ... as always their blocks are very nice!
KATYBOB ... love your blocks! And thank you very much also for thinking of me!
QUILTNNAN ... I regret listening to problems with your home and hope that everything is resolved soon for you and your family! I was delighted to see again their blocks in triplicate! They are beautiful! And thanks for looking my other work and comment all my post!
Welcome to Adnil458, meanmom, leakus, pewa88, vickiec and jacquie!
I am so jealous of all the progress each is making! Keep up the good work!
Now that I am the last! As a reminder, show them once more where I came with my blocks and a detail of the numbers of my DJ!
But ladies... be sure that at some point I will finish my DJ, as now I am finishing all my top 2009-2010 and 2011!
Sorry for defecting from this thread, but I should finish these earrings!
Then he should face the quilting before finishing blocks of DJ! To know what was! It was a great decision! I'm very happy with my progress with the quilting!
And I get finished 7 MUF in 1 month and 20 days! And I promise that after finishing the 10th I will return to DJ and my projects underway in the afternoon. And I will continue with the old morning slowly!
So I think that I'll be back soon! They also vacation between 16 and 24 of the next month, which is to be lodged in my way from everything! But I will fulfill a dream with my husband and some friends, so I'm very happy in this regard!
I'm going to continue working on my 8 ° MUF, so the sooner you finish... the best!
A big hug to everyone!

Números de mi Dear Jane®

[TABLE="width: 320"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Cosidos
[/TD]
[TD]Pendientes
[/TD]
[TD] Total
[/TD]
[/TR]