Old 02-20-2013, 12:16 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

QuiltE, the muslin is on its way to you. Sent today; might have it in five to seven days from now. Have Noah's ark of animals in pp, so will get some together for you....puppies, kitties and elephants, too. maybe a cow or two....sheep, I have.''

Honchey, love your sewing; looks so old fashioned like they used to do in former times.

Love the pictures, Anael, of the twins and the fabric and the cat. Being raised Southern Baptist, they say "Ahem, Amen,,,,,,!" a lot. But after your comment, I realized it was a language break down in communication; glad we were able to figure that one out. I do often put my 'foot' in my mouth, as we say here, when we do say something that the other person receives it wrong...and not the way it was intended to be.

Carrie will post your letter on Tuesday when I go to town again. did not have your address with me today...I think you did a great, wonderful job in mailing out to all of us, and getting the flat rate so reasonable. PO at Centerville had never heard of such a rate, their was higher...starting at $5.00 and up.

Weathermen have amended their story now; tonight and tomorrow some snow flurries, Thursday night or Friday, Freezing rain, followed in 24 hours by the BIG snow storm of 12 to 16 inches. And I am going to grown six foot tall then next day. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....was my winter decoration at the job in Corpus Christi for twenty some years; so the year we were retiring and moving North, it snowed on Christmas Day about 12 inches, for the first time in 100 years!! Never underestimate the power of a woman!! Will keep everyone posted.

Done going now until Tuesday. Got home and DH wanted me to make Chili, so I did then ate late lunch and got on the computer. Sew Time...finally!!