Old 02-20-2013, 03:10 PM
mirabelle

Wow I go to sleep and the chatter comes thick and fast.....

Honchey I love your blocks, I am doing something similar, mine will be put together in a design that appeared in the new Quilting Quickly magazine. It is a Jenny Dorn design from Missouri Quilt Co. There is probably a you-tube video of it.

Anael, what beautiful photos I just want to give them a big hug and I love your embroidered sheets, you will certainly be kept busy with all that beautiful flannel you received.

QuiltE, no BB's for me yet I am happy for everyone to reveal their little treasures, the race is on but I am sure your postie will deliver before mine Sorry I don't have any animal patterns...

What a wonderful group you are to have organised and sent those beautiful flannels to Anael, give yourselves a star.

QNS I hope you stay safe during the storm and don't get too much snow.

Dublb love your block and that nautical fabric is fabulous

I prefer the 505 spray glue and over here it is $16 a can, oops heard a few of you falling off your chairs I use it very very sparingly.

At this stage I think I will be making the 6 inch blocks but in my colourway, should be interesting to see how we put these quilts together.

I certainly have been missing my "little" blocks so decided to start another leader and ender project, these are 4 inch stars. I have made 18 so far, but need a couple of hundred This is the end of my fabric chain, if I can't get the units for a star it is in the bin.

Have a wonderful day, I am going to start quilting Daughters Card Tricks quilt today, so definitely putting the aircon on early
Attached Thumbnails star1.jpg   star2.jpg