Thread: I need help!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 03:06 AM
Edie

Picture this one :!: I am working on a quilt like everyone else here - someone writes in "I need help!" So I read it and I write down something profound about Muriel Humphrey and only God is perfect and send it hoping she will feel better about her quilt.

You got it! After all the checking - all the picking and choosing where each block was going to go, after sewing on the sashing, after hand quilting the whole thing - almost - I get to the last one - Good Grief! A mistake! I have been working on this quilt since July and never never noticed it. I had made the block out of some hst's and turned one lousy square! I can't take it apart, I can't do a darn thing except leave it there. I don't have anymore fabric to make a new hst and sew over, so what I did was write in my book to go with the quilt that "ONLY GOD IS PERFECT"!

I guess it is "practice what you preach, Edie, practice what you preach!" :oops: :oops: :oops:

And the baby will not notice it, he/she will be kept nice and warm and I can only hope that the mother does not quilt!!!!

See, it happens to all of us! Some we are able to catch - some we just don't! Edie