Old 02-20-2013, 04:50 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

They're the smaller size spools, ordered from Tristan in British Columbia.
It was a treat to myself ... one of those from me to me gifts ... appropriately on Valentine's Day!

I like variegateds in quilting and have had such a hard time getting colours when I want them. So when I saw the tray on sale, I phoned and inquired as I could see the variegateds and wondered how many? They said they would put together a tray for me of mostly variegateds and emailed a pic for approval. I was more than pleased!!

I know they ship international ... and from what I've seen on the QB, still reasonable for you to consider, MiraB.
I also got six of the large size spools in a basic beige for piecing ... less than half what I pay locally (including shipping)!
http://www.tristan.bc.ca/news.html

BTW I have ordered from them before and their customer service has been above par! So I am sure they will take very good care of you.

CarrieM ... You and Honchey will be able to share "war stories" of doing lucky draws all by yourself and emailing the results! Should we all do a "snow dance" so you can batten the hatches and "force" yourself to snow all day?

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-20-2013 at 04:53 PM.