View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:47 AM
Elisabrat

Well Wednesday has come and gone.. did you hear from everyone Nelco? did you call on all your angels? Love the rainbow mug rug very cool idea. Are we supposed to be sending all the extra goodies that i am seeing here or is it a mug rug swap? I never join the secret pal swap because of the competition to send the biggest best box it overwhelms me as that obviously went on the 10.00 wayside to anything goes. While its nice to see all the pretty treats it feels like a bit of pressure to add to your package or disappoint your recipient. I hope it doesn't go that way. A simple swap is also very nice especially if your on a limited income (ie me).

I am glad you liked your bunnies Mary. I had fun making them and so humbled by your work that I wish i could hide mine behind my back! I wonder what next months theme will be. BTW i find some are so pretty you just have to hang them and dont you dare put a mug on that. Kind of like little framed pieces of art. I had a very lucky month with my mug rugs. Thanks for running the swap again Nelco. Great job for so little pay