Old 02-21-2013, 06:27 AM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle....I just put the 66 spool special and 6 1300 meter spools in my shopping cart and the postage was $20.13. I need to get some more neutral for piecing. I'm down to my last spool. Your quilt is stunning and even your leader Enders are so very well done. I rearranged a little yesterday and now mine are in a drawer right by my sewing table. Got to get get back at them.
Quilte....if you tell me how much your package weighed, I can get an estimate for postage from US to Queensland. Just maybe we can get it affordable for Mirabelle to use our favorite thread.
Anael...got your message and did another happy dance. So glad the Sewgrands are stabilizing. How wonderful that your DS had a chance to cuddle with Bram. Such an important step in his new life!
Dubib...your fingers will be busy for awhile. Love your block
QNS...your stash is like a quilt store! Is there any mind of fabric that you don't have?
Carrie...I know you will enjoy the retreat but it sounds like there is a lot of work on your part.
Jeanie...are you all done with the flimsy of Easy Street? Mine is still waiting.
I did get the borders done on my M&M BOM yesterday. Just have to get the backing prepared and to the longarmer. Laundry, haircut and finishing a valance for a friend today. She finally bought the curtain rods last weeks so I know it's time!