View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:29 AM
quilter2090

Been there, done that! I bought a Pfaff serger without a foot control and other acc. It took over 5 months to get the parts,Pfaff sent the wrong foot control,it was a mess. After all the problems that I had getting parts, I called a dealer that USED to be a Pfaff dealer and is now a Babylock dealer. The reason he quit selling Pfaff machines is because he couldn't get parts for the Pfaff machines. It took over 6 months for Pfaff to send him the parts to fix their machines. He finally got so fed up with Pfaff's customer service, he switched to Babylock instead. He can get the parts that he needs to fix his customer's machines. He told me that he hopes at some point that Pfaff becomes a stand alone company, instead of being part of SVP.I will never buy another Pfaff even though I like the machines. If you can't get the parts to fix them,they aren't sewing machines anymore,they are a piece of modern art. Your advice is excellent, if the little voice in you head tells you not to buy something, listen to it.