Old 02-21-2013, 06:42 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

GGal ... if you're ordering the 66 spools, call them and check on the colours. When I talked to them, it sounded as though they were just making them up as ordered, and not as pictured. I thought you'd been ordering from Tristan too.

Now wouldn't that be something if you could ship from BC to Indiana then Aus for less than direct! I thought of ordering and shipping to you, MiraB but I know that Tristan will have a corporate rate, so if anything will be able to ship for less than I could. Besides, they are closer to you, so should also be less!

GGal, from what I've seen posted in other threads, I think your new rates are more in line with what ours are. I just checked their site and the 66 tray is 2.0 lbs and 6 large spools are 1.2 lbs. If you click on the more details, it has the weights noted. My postage was $22.04. The 66 are actually at a higher per metre cost than the individual spools, though to me it was worth it to get such an assortment, then I can make my notes and know what to order. The choice of variegateds locally is very poor. Good Luck!

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-21-2013 at 06:47 AM.