Thread: arthritis pain
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:08 AM
leighway

Originally Posted by TanyaL View Post
My husband has been on a totally wheat free diet for over two years now. It has not made one bit of difference in his arthritis pain or flexibility of his joints. Wheat free diet will not work for everyone. Since he is on this diet I am on a much reduced wheat diet. My wheat comes only from my bread - no wheat products and no wheat ingredients in our purchased food. Hasn't made a difference for me either.
And it won't make a difference unless you have a sensitivity. The point around this is that we have unprecedented obesity, allergies, autism and diseases like arthritis are showing up earlier in younger people. High fructose corn syrup, artificial colors and flavors, Genetically modified wheat, corn, soy, sugar beets are flooding the processed food industry. Yesterday, I read where a woman who writes a pressure cooker blog had raging hypoglycemia for many years when she lived in the US. It all stopped when she moved to Austria for 3 years and Italy for 3 years. She was eating the same food labels (they have Kraft in EU too) but not sick. She had decided it's because the GMO among other nasty additives are outlawed in Eu.
I'm glad you know you don't have a wheat allergy, but there are many who are eating gluten free because they feel sick otherwise....and if you eat gluten free, you gotta feel sick because that stuff is nasty!