View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:31 AM
happyjunker

Thank you all! I'm glad you will be able to use my S hook idea for your rulers. It is a fun room, and once I get my goats fed, hay picked up before the storm, kitchen cleaned, house vacuumed, I'm planning on getting in here and sewing me some new jammie pants.

Someone asked about the table. I do cut on this table, but have a small quilt, towel and sheet down on it to use for ironing. I'd been pressing fabric to wrap on comic boards to store in the china cabinet.

I had a tall sewing cabinet with a fold down table in here at first, but decided it took up too much real estate and was not worthy of the space. Down in the basement it went and I popped up the folding table. It is a much better use of space, and I have clear plastic totes underneath storing fabrics.

I've still got room in my closet for more storage if I need, and not all my totes/bins are full, so life is good!

Here ya go ube! Goats from my window. This was taken last Summer. The grass had not grown back over the septic lines. Spoiled, rotten goats they are, and I love them! I've got 11 or 12 that will be kidding staring in April.

audsgirl, the floor is laminate, and it gets cold. That's why I sew and wear these... Very comfy, but my feet don't sweat in them!