Old 02-21-2013, 07:52 AM
deranged_damsel

Hello All

It is so nice to take a break from life and get up here and see what all my friends are up to!!!

I have had a lousy couple of days... sigh! the sun came out and melted ALL of the snow at once! DhSon and Wife got stuck AGAIN and I couldnt even pull the car out with my suburban... it took a couple of days to dig it out by shovel, and then I got an emergency call from my sister and had to leave just about sunset and got stuck in the mud and had to go find a shovel in the dark, good thing we have a couple of handy boys, they both grabbed shovels and helped! so I guess I dont get to tease them about getting the car stuck then I get to my sisters house... sounds like she is getting divorced, I will be busy the next couple of weeks for sure, probably setting up a room for her and her daughter.

QuiltE dose Tristan ship UPS? or what??? Dh has the UpsMan cell phone number in his phone... we are ALWAYS getting our packages LOST, delivered to some odd address, today I have to drive over to the local dairy and pick up a package that was missdelivered OH the JOYS of country life!

finger crossed! that I can drive down the driveway today! a girl has to buy grocerys sometime