Old 02-21-2013, 08:05 AM
buslady

Happy dance. With the monkey, please!!! What a cutie. Got a GREAT package from Fayser yesterday. DH picked it up and then stood over me looking to see what goodies there were!! I think he is enjoying this as much as I am. I really like Old things, and she sent me several. That bag is really a special item for me, I don't have anything like that in my collection. Buttons, wow, I LOVE them. Spent an evening last week sorting all the new ones I have received into my cases. I sort by color. Usually get lots of help from the DGK's, but they are getting too old for grammas games. LOL A book to read, a yo-yo maker, I don't have that one either. A binding spool. I may have gotten one of those in a previous package and didn't know what it was, have to check that out, cause my binding drawer is a MESS, and could use these to organize! A beautiful picture of her family and some note cards. A framed cross stitch picture, hand sanitizer, and some FQ's in just lovely colors!! The note was very nice. How do you write so small? DH laughed at me trying to read it. I finally put it in my purse and brought it to work with me. I have a magnifier thingy in my desk (now it is in my wallet) that I used to read it. LOL My eyes are getting worse all the time. Anyway, thanks ever so much Faye, I love it all. Here are the pics.
Attached Thumbnails feb13sp1.jpg   feb13sp2.jpg   feb13sp3.jpg