Old 02-21-2013, 08:57 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

DD, here is wishing you a good day; bf was stocking up her supplies in case of snow, and met another lady at the candy counter also stocking up with chocolate so they could deal better with their dhs!! and d did not mean dear at that moment!

Good news, Anael, keeping it coming on; lovey picture of your son and his son together. I have to remind myself how large the twins are, and I think of a 10 pound bag of sugar, and the twins are 1/5 of that package of sugar!! Wow. Miracle babies. Stories you all will have to tell them as they grow up.

GardenGal, did not understand your expression "mind of fabric" maybe it was kind of fabric??? I have knit cottons in my closet inherited from almost grandmother-in-law... (she died at 94, after FIL and she had 23 good years together, at that age no one was about to 'make them' marry) patriotic fabric to do the year 2000 in a quilt; oh, dear, that year has passed on and no design to make one yet! Bird quilt with lots of flying geese dh started before that year of 2000; the second Blackbeard's patterned quilt, second one, before that; first one was so holey I threw it away or it got thrown away when we moved to Padre Island. Dacron white cotton by the bolt; marbled fabric from a quilt store going out of business sale and the bolts I have ordered for background fabric. Cannot believe that I am on the second bolt of black Kona and it is going faster than I can believe!! And I inherited or was gifted the well selected rainbow of colors of batiks...sent Jeanie a five inch sample of all of it...so she can tell you about the variety of colors! Thanks to you, my dh is happy with very warm feet!! And that makes me happy 'cause he is diabetic and foot care is essential for him.

Discovered propane tank was near empty last night, but they filled it early this morning, so let it snow! We need the moisture for spring...it is around the corner, just not soon enough for me.