Old 02-21-2013, 10:02 AM
tracibug

How much is her 'discounted' price? I'd like to help see if we can make this work. Such a cute quilt.

Also... owlvamp is hosting an owl quilt block swap and there are some cute blocks being made there, though more brights than true, for any other owl lovers out there.

Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
For those who have been following the discussion about the owl quilt (called "Whoo Knows?") BOM on Fat Cat, I contacted the site/pattern owner and she's agreed to let us use the pattern for the swap. She's also offered to sell the full pattern at a reduced price to participants for the first 30 days, if I can get the swap approved by our site admins here. Anyone who comes in late will have to either buy the pattern in full or if they come in during March, they can pay the $5 to download this month's block and can keep up with us for the rest of them.

So! I'm going to email PatriceJ and see if she'll let me post the swap. With this one not over yet, she may say no until this one is over. I'm just not sure. If so, if there is someone else willing to back me up and do the first couple months until this swap is over, I'll gladly pitch in & help.

In the meantime, if you even think you might be interested, head on over to this page and download this month's block before it's too late!

http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/BoMs.html