Old 02-21-2013, 10:52 AM
SteveH
Banned

Originally Posted by grant15clone View Post
Hey Steve, can you add a link to them or something? A few days ago someone posted that they were looking at pictures of your machines. I went to your page and I didn't see how I could find them. I just went back to your page and didn't see them there again either. I for one would like to see your new "Diamond In The Rough" as well as the others too. Plaaaalease?~G~
I am not sure what you meant by "I went to your page". I have only posted pictures in the photos section or in their own "restore" thread where the pics are uploaded to this site. So the pictures should still be there. I have not set up a blog yet. (I really should, I am still looking for suggestions on this...)

I know I'm very new to this hobby and I have been both fortunate to have found some folks who have been generous and I have been pretty regular about acquiring machines, and I just did not want to seem like I was overdoing it here or "oversharing"... I have several hobbies and when I commit to a hobby I tend to GET INTO it...

I hope to be able to start posting sewing work on one or two of these fairly soon.

The pics are up in the Photos section.

Last edited by SteveH; 02-21-2013 at 11:08 AM.