Old 02-21-2013, 11:13 AM
grant15clone

Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
I am not sure what you meant by "I went to your page". I have only posted pictures in the photos section or in their own "restore" thread where the pics are uploaded to this site. So the pictures should still be there. I have not set up a blog yet. (I really should, I am still looking for suggestions on this...)

I know I'm very new to this hobby and I have been both fortunate to have found some folks who have been generous and I have been pretty regular about acquiring machines, and I just did not want to seem like I was overdoing it here or "oversharing"... I have several hobbies and when I commit to a hobby I tend to GET INTO it...

I hope to be able to start posting sewing work on one or two of these fairly soon.
I'm sorry Steve, I should have said "Profile" instead of "Page". I'm new at this too. Can you tell? There is a place where, on your profile page you can upload pictures of perhaps machines or quilts directly on your profile page for others to see. Look around in there in the administrative part of your own page, as far as options. I uploaded some pictures of machines I have, or have had, there. Check mine if you like. I would very much like to see your machine gallery. You have some cool stuff there.
~G~