Old 02-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Elisabrat

I didnt know I had a group! whipppeee yahoooo. if we had secret meetings and no one invited me is it something I said? I say an awful lot of stuff most of it fluff.. its ok I have already forgotten the meeting if I did attend so its all good

its freezing. I just walked in.. go ahead laugh its 45 ok ok but I have to wear moccasins or I cant walk shoes too heavy. about 8 inches of snow left. my feet got so wet and so cold just getting from the car. I stood in the kitchen like an idiot made my dh lunch and thought oh dear its so cold in here. DUH your feet are iced wet. So now i sit on the couch wrappedin two warm blankets heater on socks now on my feet shoes over by the heater thinking you dumb bunny. could have slipped them off instantly when I got inside put th esocks on the feet and been fine. ten minutes of ice shoes.. duh. la la la where was I? worried about a dumb sandwich. then i go check the machine. burn day he says monster fire cant leave it wont be home for lunch. I saw it blink thought nope have to get that sandwich done time is up its 12 he comes in at 12 rush rush rush and.. now i wrap it up and say kind words to it when i do.