Old 02-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Jacki

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Now now now, don't be saying that Jacki you will spoil it for yourself. You can do it girl. I am feeling like a cheerleader today. Working hard at motivating myself, that I am spilling over to others so keep up the good work group, you can do it! YEAH!!! GO GO GO!!!!

Now, help me, I am doing pastels, who would figure, not my thing. I had the worst time picking colors last night. My dear sweet loving DH bought me some fabric at the quilt store in Idaho, but I did nto realize that I needed white base not a cream. So off I go. Spent 45 minutes letting everyone else find what I needed. I am not good at pastels at all, did I repeat myself there, did ya get it? Anyway, when I went to cut it up last night, I realized I did not get my setting blocks fabric so I need to stop by store again and get some for that. Oh my goodness, all I want to do is finish this quilt. Ok, now I am done whining. Thanks for reading.
We have to travel such a long way to a decent quilt shop - you are so lucky. When I was in New England years ago, I couldn't believe how many quilt shops there were. I think I made a mistake earlier - was it you that did the beautiful appliqué that Fraeu is quilting? J