View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 04:51 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by moedersaar View Post
yes I would like to join in the quilt block swap, I just dont have a clue where to start and where to go for infromation, where do I find a partner? or do you find one for me?
Rhonda you have so many wonderfull blocks to choose from, I found one I like to make. please Pm me and direct me in the direction I need to go. thank you. sarah
Sarah go back up and find where I posted the link for the directions to making my "Blocks". If you have a quilt block chosen then you need to go and find the directions for the "Block"(s) you need to make that quilt block.

I will post partners on Mar. 1st. then you and your partner can exchange addresses and likes and dislikes.
If you need any help on how to use the links or how to put the quilt block together just let me know or ask your question here and one of the ladies will be more than happy to answer your question.

I usually leave it up to the partners as to whether you post a pic of your quilt block before your partner gets it or if you want to leave it to be a surprise for her. But I do need to know when you mail and when you recieve your quilt block.

so the steps are:
choose a quilt block
find the directions for hte blocks you need to make as in Boston Blocks or Half Square Triangles HSTs or Kansas Dugout blocks etc.
Make as many "blocks" as you need for your chosen quilt block- remember to place your colors in the right places for the design you chose. Changing where you place light and darks will change the look of the design.
Sew the "blocks" into the quilt block.