Thread: My Fabric Fairy
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:23 PM
echoemb

well, I finished 2 quilts for Sandy victims and then I got a new job and have been trying to move for 5 weeks. Had to pay $200 more a month in rent than planned because I have dogs. Can't find help to get the rest of my stuff moved so I'm trying to go the 75 miles to my old place and pick up a load of stuff on the weekend and try to find someplace to put it. I moved from 1350 sq.ft to about 750. Has been a challange to say the least. finally got my sewing room somewhat set up and started sewing last weekend, still trying to find where to put everything and not being real successful. Got my quilting frame sold so now I have enough money to pay some people to help me move the rest of my stuff. then trying to learn a new job and personalities, etc. has not been a fun month. BUT I'm close to getting everything done so I can start sewing alot more...will miss my beautiful view from my old sewing room (and it was huge) and now will look into the back yard in a tiny second bedroom but at least I'm not sewing on the kitchen table. (not an option for me anymore) But I have cut some of the fabric to work into the scrap quilts I make...