Old 02-22-2013, 08:10 AM
skaduzy

Default Thanks Knitette

Please excuse any typing errrors. My fingertips split in the winter and it really hurts to type.

I received my great package from Knitette, she enclosed a note with lots of information about Scotland and I liked learning about her country and all about her.

I hope I can list it all and not forget anything.

She sent a tourist booklet of Scotland, wrapping paper with Scottish pictures on it, a darling coaster with thistles on it to put around the bottom of my wine glass, post card with pictures of her area, barrettes for binding clips, spool of embroidery thread, small tube of Chanel #5 lotion, bobbins and bobbin wraps.

Fat quarters of kitty fabric tied with ribbon called Buchanan and treats for Sassy which she has been eating and loves, tea bags of whiskey, thistle, and heather teas, Scottish candy called Lucky Tatties tied with Royal Stewart tartan ribbon which I have been eating. That is why the bag looks almost empty.

And................I got the beautiful pink pouch she made. I love it! It's going on vacation with me! I will definitely put something in it. Not sure what yet because I want to keep it nice.

Thanks, Eileen, it is a very nice swap package and I am glad you were my secret pal. Hope I didn't forget anything. Pictures posted...........
Attached Thumbnails feb-2013-sp-knitette-001.jpg   feb-2013-sp-knitette-002.jpg