View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Halo

Thank you, pdcakm, so much for the site to go to. You all are awesome for all the ideas. They are all great & I will be using many of them. The 60th quilt I made them had a double wedding ring in gold with their wedding photo in one side & an up dated in the other. Where the rings hooked together had their wedding announcement from the paper. That was really fun trying to get all that without them knowing anything. Kids can be so sneaky. LOL We feel so lucky to still have them both & together. Dad is still busy as ever (I think that keeps him going) from day light to dark & is still driving with no trouble. He does all the cooking, cleaning & shopping as Mom has lost most of her sight due to two strokes. When he is not doing that, he is building something. He is now busy building a horse drawn Dr's carriage. All he had in materials was the springs. He is building all the rest from scrap wood & can make any part he needs. It is awesome looking so far. Keeping himself busy is what keeps him going. Thanks again everyone for your help. If anyone else has ideas, please keep them coming.
Blessings to all.