Old 02-23-2013, 05:14 AM
nanna-up-north

Thanks for posting your 'why is my sewing machine not stitching???', Miriam. I have bookmarked it..... good information to know.

Jenn ... so sorry to hear of your loss. All the time spent cleaning out your brother's stuff will be good memories in the days to come. It's so hard to say goodbye to a special brother. Mine left me 10 years ago but I still miss him everyday. My prayers go out to you and your family.

I've been vacant from QB for awhile..... been so busy trying to get my life back to normal since breaking my arm back in November..... there were so many things I needed to do but couldn't for several months. Now, I'm nearly caught up. I'm glad to say the arm is doing very well.... I'm back to sewing and will soon start working on the machines I brought back from the cabin 2 days before my accident. But....

It's really good to see all the projects you are all working on.... inspiring, to say the least. The miracles you do with those machines, Steve. WoW!! I haven't used my dremel on the chrome details on my machines but you've got me thinking that I should try it.

Hopefully, I can stay caught up a little better now that things are getting done..... slowly I just love hearing and seeing posts from my QB friends.