Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...continuing good news....and such beautiful little smocks and hats! Mick will have a hard time deciding which side of the pillow to use.
OK...20 fewer mouths to feed. That can be good. Your herd has a good reputation to be sought out for consignment. Potatoe soup sounds good.
DD...your sound like you are way out in the country. Reminds me of when I was growing up. There were just certain times of the year we could count on walking. No 4 wheel drives then!
Jeanie....hats off to you for getting your beautiful Easy Street done! Mine is in the drawer. I have the PC to finish borders and binding and then another UFO in my design wall to out together before I get to it. I'm trying real hard to do a better job of finishing things up this year.
Mirabelle...I guess I'm so new to quilting that I never considered FM after doing stitch in the ditch. And yes....we do keep track of each other although I've never gone to the hours missing.
QNS...you hens are good producers which tells me that your DH gives them exceptional care.
Dubib...hope you found the piece to your block. I got home the other day and found I had cut one of my pieces wrong so have to start that block over. I love it when I get blocks cut ahead and I can spend time piecing...my very favorite activity!
JanR...speaking of keeping track....haven't heard from you in a while. I trust you and yours are OK. Did your DM's house sell?
Honchey...did you get the rain or snow from this last storm?
QuiltE....aren't auctions fun? Don't freeze your feet for the outside part!
we only got a light dusting of snow but then an ice storm so they shut the schools yesterday. Today the sun is shining and the roads are clear. This snow will melt in the next couple of days and be ready for more next week. Winter is slowly giving into spring here.

Last edited by gardnergal970; 02-23-2013 at 06:40 AM.