View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Nathan's Mimi

I have a Hoover Floormate I bought at a thrift shop actually for $20!My initial thought was if it didnt work ,Id only be out the 20 bucks.WELL!!!!It worked SO GOOD that I also bought a brand new one for my daughter for mother's day from Taget and then had gotten my 70 year old mother one (because she was still mopping her floors "Cinderella" style);and they both LOVE thiers as well! Definitely worth the money for one.Hope this helps you out! Have a great day and good luck
Originally Posted by Dingle View Post
I bought a house a few months ago that has quite a bit of tile in it. I use a stick vac to sweep it and then have mopped it. It doesn't seem very clean to me. If I wet a paper towel and wipe the floor you can see what was left behind. I have tried the Shark steam mop, but that didn't work very well either. I do live in the desert but it's not the dust that bothers me, it's the dirt. I was thinking about getting one of those Hoover hard floor cleaners. Does anyone have one, and what do you think? Those of you who have tile, how do you get it clean? This is the first time I have had tile so not sure what to do.

Thanks