Old 02-24-2013, 04:23 AM
sewnsewer2
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
hey how did that platinum come out dabbler? wowsa. sounds interesting share a pic share a pic! I get my hair cut by my friend. last time she killed it. the time before she did great. difference was first time I gave her wine two glasses later she can cut hair. the second time no wine and well caffeine is not the best inducer of hair cuts from her. But the price was right. we sat on the back porch and visit and chopped. I was home coloring but gave up. Here there are about six choices of color at the market and they are over 12.00 each. no thanks. I am just a dull mouse ash blonde with a massive white streak right in front. morticia? could be

oh sewnsewer I just checked out your avitar. oodles of kitties too. how many in your harem of cats?
Elisabrat, I have the 3 in my avatar and my son gave me one of his cats, then afterwards took him back. So... as of today 3 in my brood, but will be adopting another one after I get shots up to date next week (I hope). We checked out the shelter yesterday and are interested in 2, but will only get one.